Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Solo!!!!!!!




I soloed for the first time today! It was totally awesome! I flew a pattern around the airport with my instructor so he could evaluate if i was up to it. Then I set down and he got out. I picked up to a hover did a pedal turn, called up the control tower for clearance and off I went. I did 4 patterns then landed, instructor jumped back in, and back to parking we went. Everything went great during the flight, the only issue was a flock of birds riding a thermal at the end of the runway that I had to dodge every time. But other than that it was amazing. Here are some pictures my instructor took. Enjoy.
Ps. Im not mad, just concentrating. I didn't want to do anything stupid on camera :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A first! I must say, you did well there kiddo!

When do I get my riiiiiiiide?

Daniel Temple said...

Bro that looks pretty cool...I am quite jealous

Pretty Feet said...

dang man! it's fun to see you flying! i expect a ride someday!