Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Training Wheels

Well I had my first flight in 2 weeks today. At first it was like i was learning all over. And it was manuver after manuver keeping me on my toes and my adreniline pumping (180 autos are exciting) so i was exhausted when i got back. Im up to 14.3 hrs total and will be going solo around 17.5. I dont feel ready, but the instructors tell me that is normal. Im not worried about crashing the helicopter, im actually quite good with it, it just feels like when your dad takes off the training wheels on your bike. He hands it to you and says, "Go for it!" Right now im at the stage where there arn't any training wheels and the instructors are running beside me holding the seat. But come saturday, it will be up to me to ride it all by myself. I know I will be fine but I am a bit nervous.
Hope you all are good,
cj

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You never had training wheels...
you did drive a mean Big Foot...

I wanna riiiiiiiiiide
Vot do I gotta do to get a riiiiiide????