Saturday, September 22, 2007

Cross Country!




Well... Two days and 1,259 miles down. I left on Friday around 830.
Saying good bye to family was tough. I have to say that my family is the best in the world!
But other then missing my family, things are going well! I went from Fresno to Phoneix. Took me about 10 hours or so. Sleept well and got up early to get moivng.
Now Im in small city in Texas called Fort Stockdale. It is a medium sized town about the size of madera. Being a saturday night, all the young adults were on the town, and being a small town there isnt much to do. The "In" thing it seems to be bumping your gangsta rap or your mariachi music from your 4x4 while cruzing the "strip" ie. making circles around the sonic parking lot and the darie queen. Lol! I got a good laugh at that. Well its late and I gotta get up early.
cj
Ps. The first picture is of the sunrise in pheonix and the second is of the sunset in texas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Missing my son is the understatement of the year....

Gangsta Dad will survive! Albeit, with much prayer and some long walks with Chuy_Dog to keep me smiling...