Thursday, September 27, 2007

SHARK!



Acutally it was a dolphin! I was out on one if the piers near my apartment taking pictures of the kennedy space center across the "river" and i heard a strange sound. I looked around and didnt see anything. then i heard it again and then saw a grey fin dip below the surface! I grabbed my camera and started scaning the water and then saw it again. i got off a shot and then realized that it was a dolphin! it was about 20 feet away from me. i watched it for a little while and realized that it was looking for food. it would swim straight for a little bit then would start turning really fast doing cirlcles.
I didn't get a chance to check out the space center today. gonna do it tomorrow.
take care
cj
ps. dont go swimming in the river!

1 comment:

LUZ04 said...

Hey Curt!!

I can't believe you have dolphins swimming outside near your apt. I am very jealous. Glad to hear that you made it and it seems like you are having fun! Hope all is well. Talk to you soon.

Anukina :)